Student-Centered Vocabulary Aquisition Activities
Date: Sunday, June 13th, 2004 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ-Kobe Coordinators
ETJ-Kobe is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in the Kobe area. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. This is ETJ-Kobe's second seminar for teachers of English to young learners. The presenters will demonstrate a variety of lively, student-centered vocabulary activiites that have proven successful in the classroom. Age groups will include; Pre-school, Kindergarten, Elementary 1-3, Elementary 4-6 and Jr. High school.
Organization: ETJ Kobe (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kobe)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Takigawa Boy's Jr/Sr High School, 2-1-1 Hoden-cho, Suma-Ku Kobe 654-0007 (Sanyo or Chikatetsu Itayado Station. 5 minute walk. Just behind Daiei.)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kobe
Email QR Code: