Learning to Read; Reading to Learn (Nagano city, Nagano)
Date: Saturday, June 26th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Ali Taylor (Longman); Nobuyuki Maeda (Longman)
Ali Taylor and Nobuyuki Maeda provide an an all-you-need-to-know guide on using Readers.
- Learning to Read; Reading to Learn: Readers in the Young Learners Classroom. The more we read the more we learn. Therefore, the younger we start reading, the better! This presentation takes a practical look at getting your students started on the road to reading and vocabulary building.
- Your Guide to the Extensive Reading Maze. This fun-filled introduction to the wonderful world of Extensive Reading teaches you the who, what, where and why of Extensive Reading. You'll learn how to get started today.
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Heiando Bookstore, 1355-5 Suehiro-Cho, Nagano-shi, Nagano
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: