Discussion: Issues in Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, August 29th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Charles Adamson
We will discuss current issues and trends including mixed ability classes, large classes, changing ability levels and other topics. It might be useful for you to think about this questions:
My classes would be better (or easier to teach) if ________.
What goes in the blank? Perhaps other teachers can share ways you can make it happen.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: AER building, Kensyuu-shitsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: