Tokyo British Council:
2004 Lesson Plan Competition Award Ceremony: An evening of networking and socialising
Date: Friday, June 25th, 2004 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Huw Oliphant and Masashi Koizumi
British Council invites you to an evening of food, drinks and networking opportunities at their Tokyo centre. This event is part of the Award Ceremony for the winners of the 2004 Lesson Plan Competition for team-teaching JETs and JTEs.
ALT Advisor Huw Oliphant and Masashi Koizumi (Ministry of Education judges) will be present and there will be a chance to see a video of the winning lesson plan.
British Council will distribute UK-related resource packs to the first 10 confirmed attendees. Please confirm your attendance by sending email to Peredur.Evans@britishcouncil.or.jp by Tuesday June 9th.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: