Nagoya British Council:
Teaching Writing (Morning Workshop 3 of 5)
Date: Sunday, August 8th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This workshop is part of a communicative methodology course made up of five Sunday morning workshops, held fortnightly in Nagoya during the Summer term (11 July, 25 July, 08 August, 29 August, 12 September). Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course. In this workshop, participants will focus on what is involved in planning a lesson, examine the features of a detailed lesson plan, discuss the stages and staging of different types of lessons, and practice preparing a lesson plan based on textbook material. The 47,250 yen cost is for 5 morning workshops, and includes consumption tax. Please note that attendance on and payment for individual workshops is not possible. The 5 morning workshops form Part 1 of a yearlong four-part course.
Organization: The British Council Nagoya Centre (Nagoya British Council)
Cost: Participation in one course: 5 x 2 hour sessions, is 47,250 yen (Cost includes consumption tax)
Venue: British Council Nagoya Centre, NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Centre Bldg. 6F, 1-13-3 Higashi Sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya British Council
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-963-3671