Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC 2-Day MAT Teacher Training Seminar
Date: Saturday, August 21st, 2004 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
MAT Teacher Training Seminars are a great opportunity to learn how you can get your students to communicate in English by using the most talked about method in Japan, the MAT (Model, Action, Talk) Method. This two-day seminar is on Saturday, August 21st - Sunday, August 22nd.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 47,250 yen for the two-day workshop
Non-members: 52,500 yen for the two-day workshop
Venue: Nippon Seinen-Kan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919