Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Teaching Let's Go with Lower Graders Workshop
Date: Monday, August 23rd, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Do you want to know how to use Ritsuko Nakata's textbook Let's Go effectively? In addition you will learn how to get your students to speak out and have fun at the same time. This level is the foundation of their English education, so make sure it is successful and let your students enjoy learning English!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen
Non-members: 10,500 yen
Venue: IIEEC Showroom, Setagaya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919