Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Effective Techniques & Activities Workshop
Date: Wednesday, August 25th, 2004 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Do you have problems in getting your students to say sentences or to say the things they want to say properly? Do you want your students to speak out in natural speed? This workshop will show you how to use flash cards so that you can teach effectively in fun activities.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen
Non-members: 10,500 yen
Venue: IIEEC Showroom, Setagaya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919