Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Reading & Writing Level 1 Workshop, Part 1
Date: Wednesday, August 25th, 2004 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
Learn how to teach basic phonics easily through gestures and sound subtraction. The short vowels can be used to read 3 letter words immediately. Consonant sounds can be learned in just a few short lessons. Come and learn how to do it and teach basic reading skills, too!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen
Non-members: 10,500 yen
Venue: IIEEC Showroom, Setagaya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919