Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
IIEEC Creative Storytelling & Activities Workshop
Date: Thursday, August 26th, 2004 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC teacher trainer
What kind of stories can we tell our students? How can we tell stories effectively, and how can we adapt them to what the students are learning? Experience how you can tell stories and make fun activities for the very young to junior high students.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,400 yen
Non-members: 10,500 yen
Venue: IIEEC Showroom, Setagaya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919