Oxford University Press:
The Oxford - British Council 2004 Summer Forum
Date: Saturday, August 21st, 2004 Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Mary Slattery and Setsuko Toyama
How do Primary teachers worldwide use English in their lessons with young learners? What do they use English for and why is it important to use English with young learners? How do we help children understand? What do we do when learners speak Japanese?
OUP Authors Mary Slattery and Setsuko Toyama will answer these questions and more at the British Council, Osaka on August 21, 2004. Admission is FREE and includes a small reception after the presentations. Pre-registration is required and places are limited so to avoid disappointment register now or find out more information at www.oupjapan.co.jp/events/bcforum04.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: Free but pre-register
Venue: British Council Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357