Testing and Evaluation SIG of JALT:
Testing and Evaluating SIG Conference (TESEV) 2002 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2002 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speech: J.D. Brown of the University of Hawaii, and 14 presentations
Testing and Evaluation in the 21st Century features a special keynote speech by James Dean Brown of the University of Hawaii, one colloquium on institutional testing, 14 other presentations on testings, and assorted poster sessions. This is part of the 2002 Pan SIG conference.
- Pre-registration fees: Postmarked payment through postal furikae by February 15, 2002
- Member (one day) 3000 yen
- Member (two day) 5,5000 yen
- Conference Memb. (one day) 4000 yen
- Conference Memb. (two day) 7,000 yen
- Post registration fee (payment after February 15, 2002)
- Member (one day) 4000 yen
- Member (two day) 7,000 yen
- Conf. Memb. (one day) 5,000 yen
- Conf. Memb. (two day) 8,000 yen
Organization: Testing and Evaluation Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Testing and Evaluation SIG of JALT)
Cost: Details given above.
Venue: Kyoto Institute of Technology
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Testing and Evaluation SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 052-861-2465