Introductory Certificate in Teaching English to Children, one day course
Date: Sunday, August 29th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: David Paul, author of Finding Out, Communicate, and more.
ELT News and eigoTown are proud to sponsor the One-Day Certificate in Teaching English to Children in Shibuya, Tokyo. Teachers will spend the day with David Paul, author of bestsellers such as Finding Out, Songs and Games for Teaching Children, Communicate, Communication Strategies and the recently published How to Teach English to Children in Asia.
Many thousands of teachers have attended David Paul's One-Day Certificate course and many thousands have come away excited and re-energized about teaching English to children:
- The course has made such a profound difference in my daily teaching life. I'm seeing many more smiles, more involvement. Discipline problems I can stop in their tracks. -- Anna Isozaki, Takasaki City
- It was a great course, which I thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from. It was well organized and presented...Thanks a lot! -- Alison Devine, British Council
- Absolutely excellent. -- Richard Matten
Cost: eigoTown Members: 9,000 yen for ETJ members
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: DHC Iikura Building 1F, 1-5-7 Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo (5 min. walk from Roppongi 1-Chome Sta. on the Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line, or 10 min. walk from Roppongi Sta. on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: