Off their log and into English: Getting Learners to Effectively Interact
Date: Tuesday, November 16th, 2004 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Nick Lyne, part of Interacting
This short workshop will provide some fun, quick and effective language learning techniques to all teachers based on successful strategies of INTERACTING. In taking part in this fun and highly interactive course, teachers will learn how to build confidence in a group, learn control techniques and class management, build creativity, and increase speed and fluency. (Comfortable clothing recommended.)
About the speaker: Nick Lyne is part of INTERACTING, a dynamic language training services and products.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Gino Bunka Kaikan near JR Kannai or Yokohama Subway Isezakichojamachi Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: