Getting Large University Classes to Communicate
Date: Sunday, January 23rd, 2005 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Bo Causer (Junshin High Scool / Kagoshima University)
Eikaiwa for 50...getting those big uni classes communicating. Would you like to reduce the numbers of absentees in your classes? Get your students so involved in their work that they stay back to finish the assignments? This presentation will outline the techniquesused by the speaker to motivate her students to do just that. A timely workshop for those preparing for the new term.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Kosha Biru (same bldg as Jelly Beans)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT