Longman Teacher Training Tour, Tokyo
Date: Sunday, November 14th, 2004 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
See www.longmanjapan.com/PDF/LTTT_1.pdf for a flyer (maps on p. 2). We have brought authors and academics from all over the world to show you the very latest in teaching methodology, activities and assessment. Addmission is FREE, and there's a wealth of prizes and give-aways. Places are limited, so please reserve your place now, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: World Import Mart 6f, Sunshine City, Ikebukuro
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: