Changing teacher education programs in order to change English education in secondary schools
Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2004 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Elizabeth Lokon, Ph.D., Sugita Kyoko, Yasuda Kazuto
Professor Lokon and her students will share a unique teacher preparation program and courses that are aimed at graduating teachers capable of transforming English education in Japanese secondary schools, shifting away from exam-oriented, grammar-based practices to a more communicative approach to teaching English.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University, Kenkyu Kogi Toh 3F, Room 310, Funatsuka 1-1-2, Miyazaki-shi (Tel: 0985-20-2000)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: