Teaching Reading: For All Ages
Date: Sunday, January 30th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The January ETJ-Kagoshima meeting will last from 2:00-4:00 instead of 2:00-5:00 due to darkness and the fact that many people have needed to leave early recently. We have the room from 2:00-5:00 so we don't have to stop dead on 4:00 but most people have things to do and places to go and it's cold and dark in January.
This month's meeting will be free to all so please bring your friends. The room fee will be paid by ETJ-Kagoshima. Please note that future meetings will require the usual 500 yen fee to pay for the room. This is a New Year's special, if you will.
The Kenmin Kohryu Center is centrally located not far from Kagoshima-shi Yakuba (city office). Parking is available. If you need directions or any other information please contact John Grant at email@example.com.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: free this month
Venue: Kagoshima Kenmin Kohryu Center, The Yakimono or Pottery room, 5th floor, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: