Oxford Graded Readers
Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2004 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tanya McCandie
In October We learned some effective ways of using graded readers for various age groups, from 5-year olds to high school. In this presentation, Tanya from Oxford University Press will show us popular graded readers. There will be a book display while she is giving us a talk so that you can take a look at some books that you may be interested in.
Organization: Fukui Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukui JALT)
Venue: Fukui International Activities Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukui JALT
Email QR Code: