Super Techniques from Super Kids New Edition
Date: Sunday, June 26th, 2005 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Aleda Krause
What do we need to remember when we plan our lessons? In this presentation, we'll talk about some "rules" for children's lessons, such as using lots of games and activities and keeping the lesson's focus easy to understand. We'll also discover, demonstrate, and practice some of the activities the children in Super Kids to illustrate activities that best illustrate each of the rules. Come ready to experience activities you can use in your class tomorrow, no matter how old your students are!
Organization: Fukui Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukui JALT)
Venue: Fukui International Activities Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukui JALT
Email QR Code: