Controversial Content in EFL: What is Justifiable and What is Not?
Date: Thursday, June 23rd, 2005 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Trevor Sargent
Trevor Sargent will explore some practical ways of ensuring that when controversial issues are raised in the classroom, they are dealt with in a way that respects student autonomy, avoids student abuse and models an approach to inquiry that has academic integrity.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University Rm. #310
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: