The Art and Science of NLP
Date: Sunday, October 2nd, 2005 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Elizabeth Payea-Butler, NLP Master Trainer
This NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) workshop is for anyone who would like to learn more about NLP and its possible applications in both the personal and business arena. Today's event is a repeat of yesterday's NLP event, to better accommodate the schedule of a new audience.
Cost: 15,000 yen
Venue: Eigo Kenkyusha Building, Kagurazaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5368-0617