2001 Korea TESOL International Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2001 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Many, including Michael Rundell, Jane Willis, Uschi Felix, David Nunan, Steve Gershon
The theme KOTESOL's 9th International Conference is "The Language Environment: The Classroom and Beyond." See the KOTESOL Conference web site for complete details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 40,000 won (apx. 3,700 yen)
Non-members: 25,000 won (apx. 2,300 yen)
Venue: Business Centre at Sungkyunkwan University, central Seoul
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: