Two Presentations: Prepositions Through the Ages; Classroom Discipline Issues
Date: Sunday, February 4th, 2007 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Carl Zemen, Stephen McAtameny and Mike Waugh
Two presentations at this meeting. For the first part, Carl will discuss the problems of teaching prepositions to kids and adults. He will demonstrate some of the games and activities he uses. For the second part we ask that you come prepared with one classroom discipline issue you hope to resolve. From here we will try to find a solution.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Venue: David English House, Hiroshima Japan. Next to the Crystal Plaza and the ANA Hotel
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: