New Leaf Academy:
Better Hiring (Management Seminar)
Date: Sunday, March 11th, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Damian O 'Kelly and Joshua Myerson
The hiring season is almost at an end in Japan and the success of your school rests heavily on the quality of the teacher you have hired. New Leaf Academy is offering a final 3-hour seminar for school owners and hiring personnel which will review and offer new practical techniques in the following areas: evaluating and scoring foreigners' resumes and creating a thorough interview system. Your students and school need good teachers. Come improve your hiring skills.
Organization: New Leaf Academy
Cost: 2000 yen
Venue: Nadya Park (Loft) 9th Floor, Meeting Room 1, Sakae
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact New Leaf Academy
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-1752-8539