Oxford University Press:
Teaching Workshop Series 2007 (Tokyo) - Teaching Children More Effectively
Date: Sunday, February 25th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata, Setsuko Toyama, Patrick Jackson, Kevin Churchley
Practical and interactive workshops from well-known presenters to help you teach children more effectively! Information Exchange Bulletin Board is available. Pre-registration is recommended, however please feel free to drop by with your colleagues if you are free on the day!
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: SYD Hall, 4-25-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357