What's Next? Choice in The Children's Classroom
Date: Sunday, March 18th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Chris Hunt
Like adults, children should have the right to choose what and how they learn. This practical workshop shows how teachers can give children real choice and teach English at the same time. Come and learn lots of new language games and activities and discover how choice truly motivates. Choose choice now! The speaker, Chris Hunt, runs the wisehat.com website.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3rd Fl, Lecture Room # 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526