Studying Japanese, English, and German
Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Reinhold Grinda
Today, knowledge of more than one foreign language can be considered a must for everybody who wants to enter society. In Germany, like in most European countries, there are ample opportunities to efficiently study whichever language you want, get introduced to the country and its culture, and sooner or later, study abroad too. The speaker has used some of these opportunities, and pursued his studies and research in Japan and England as well as in his own country. He will talk about his experiences, compare them to possibilities in Japan, and try to give some hints for effective study. Questions about any aspect of study as well as about his country will be most welcome!
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan Sogo Gakushu Center, Shironishi-machi 2-chome, 2-15, Tel. 0236-45-6163
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: