Dialogue and Vocabulary Journals
Date: Saturday, February 10th, 2007 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Hudson Murrell
Murrell will give a talk about journals in the classroom. Many people use vocabulary journals, and the advantages of different methods will be discussed. More important is the use of peer or dialogue journals. They are easy to create, the students love them, and they support learning inside and outside of the classroom.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: International Conference Room, Kitakyushu International Association, Yahata
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: