Storyboarding with Yangsook Choi
Date: Saturday, March 3rd, 2007 Time: 9:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Speaker: Yangsook Choi
Following an introduction to children's book illustration spanning initial conceptualization through sketching to final art, Choi will lead a hands-on storyboarding workshop. Each participant will work to create a complete children's book storyboard using a previously written story. The latter part of the workshop will include critiques in which participants examine ways to solve problems and enhance the storyboards created. Practical information on promotion and marketing will also be included.
RSVP: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for this workshop.
Materials: Participants should bring sketching materials and one children's story (800 words or less; original OR by another author) for storyboarding
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 1500 yen
Non-members: 2500 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Audio Visual Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908