Sendai ETJ Meeting
Date: Sunday, February 18th, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Roundtable discussion
We will be having a round table discussion regarding problems and issues facing children's teachers. If you would like, please come prepared to demonstrate a short children's activity or game. We will be demonstrating new and interesting ways to teach the basics.
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Venue: 141 Building Shimin Centre 5th floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206