The Value and Use of Music in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, February 18th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Craig Kingsley
Craig Kingsley has graciously volunteered to give a presentation on the value and use of music (songs) in the classroom. We will also have an idea exchange corner so please bring some of your own classroom ideas.
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Tenjin Center Building, 2-14-8 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: