ACET February Meeting
Date: Sunday, February 4th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yuka Komiguchi, Noriko Kuribayashi, Tim Ryan
ACET meetings welcome anyone who is interested in teaching children. Generally, various volunteers share songs, educational activities, classroom games and various teaching methods that have been successful. At the end of the meeting, everyone brainstorms to go over any class problems that teachers may encounter.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: Amikas (Fukuoka City Women 's Center, across from Nishitetsu Takamiya Station), 3-3-1, Takamiya, Minami-ku, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: