Fixing Broken Activities
Date: Sunday, February 18th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Adam Murray and Aurora Dobashi
The exchange of ideas on how to fix ineffective activities will be led by Adam Murray, and there will also an be an exchange of learning activities through songs and chants to be led by Aurora Dobashi.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shogai Gakusho Soa Center, Center Plaza 5F, Sakuragicho Kominkan, 1-10-18 Sakuragicho, Omiya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800