Teaching Young Learners
Date: Sunday, February 25th, 2007 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Lisa Manhart and Kelly Sato
We are very happy to have Lisa Manhart and Kelly Sato coming to us to talk about their children's classes. Lisa will be sharing different ideas from her classes, where rhythm and music are a staple. Kelly Sato will be sharing different game and activity ideas she has found useful in her classroom. We are looking forward to hearing some ideas that we can take back to our classrooms to bring out the kids' smiles!
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: 9F Kyoto Station Bldg, Shiokoji Karasuma, Shimogyo-ku (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: