PPP vs TBL
Date: Sunday, February 25th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Mark de Boer
Mark de Boer will discuss the differences between PPP (present-practice-produce) and TBL (task-based learning) and discuss the benefits and the downsides to using either of these two teaching methods in a children's classroom.
Organization: ETJ Iwate (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Iwate)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Nahan Plaza, Hanamaki, next to Hanamaki's local station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Iwate
Email QR Code: