Date: Sunday, February 11th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Jane Nakagawa
In this session, Prof. Jane Nakagawa will present and discuss with participants materials created for a variety of courses including required and elective EFL courses, and undergraduate courses in EFL methodology.
The process including pros and cons of creating one's own materials to fit specific student groups will be a focus of this session.
Prof. Jane Nakagawa has lived in Japan since 1989. Currently she is an associate professor at Aichi University of Education where she teaches English, TESOL methods, a course called Gender and Society, and intercultural studies.
Organization: Hamamatsu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hamamatsu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen. Free for first-timers!
Venue: ZAZA City Palette, 5th floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hamamatsu JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 053-460-7956
Mobile phone: 090-9891-4844