Discussing Discipine Issues
Date: Sunday, March 18th, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Open Discussion
This meeting will be an open discussion. All of us, at one time or another, find ourselves dealing with uncooperative students. What has worked for you in dealing with this? What has not worked? Let 's brainstorm and share our ideas and experiences or lack of them. If we pool our resources, we are bound to take away something valuable from this workshop. I am looking forward to seeing you and hearing from you, too. Feel free to contact ETJ-Okayama Co-coordinator Mary Yasuda with questions: email@example.com
Organization: ETJ Okayama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Okayama)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Okayama International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Okayama
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 086-428-5395