Successful Hiring Tips
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2007 Time: 1:40 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Don Block
Don Block has been hiring teachers since 1999. His school is now incorporated and has more than 10 employees of which 1/2 are full-timers. Through study and much trial and error, he has become skillful at hiring high quality staff members. In his presentation, he will talk about the techniques he currently finds to be the most effective for recruiting and screening.
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Shirokita Center, Sekime (subway Tanimachi-line, Sekime-Takadono, 10min. from Higashi-Umeda)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code: