West Tokyo JALT:
CALL: Get in the mood for Moodle!
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Jason La Greca, Kevin Ryan, Peter Ruthven-Stuart, Ted O'Neill
The West Tokyo Chapter of JALT announces the fourth in a series of micro-conferences, each featuring several presenters exploring a particular topic for a whole day. This month's theme is all aspects of Moodle.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 2000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Keizai University (near Kokubunji Station on the JR Chuo). Map: http://www.tku.ac.jp/ ~koho/english/campus/access.html. Bldg. 3, LL2 (on the 2nd floor)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: