ETJ-Oita / Okinet TDA 3rd Joint Workshop
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2007 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Simon Weedon
The workshop will feature one preentation followed by a session for sharing problems and ideas. Workshop 1; Teaching Writing Skills from KIDS to TOEFL. Ideas will be presented for active classroom writing activities, starting with basic letter formation and moving up to paragraph / essay level. Workshop 2; Attendees are asked to e-mail one question or difficulty they have with a current classroom situation. These will be presented and discussed in groups to allow a sharing of ideas. Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ Oita (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Oita)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 Yen
Non-members: 1000 Yen
Venue: Compal Hall Room 302, Oita City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Oita
Email QR Code: