Resources and Activities for the New Year
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Jennifer Paul, Rika Takayama and Asaf Shafrir
All teachers have their favorite resources, whether bought or hand-made, and most are always looking for something new to add to their collection. Three main presenters will introduce some of their favorite activities and how to use them. Come along and bring one of yours to share too. Come and get refreshed with lots of new resources and activities for the New Year!
Organization: ETJ Miyazaki (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Miyazaki)
Cost: ETJ Members: free for new comers and anyone who wasn't at the last meeting
Venue: Kyoiku Johu Kenshu Center, Miyazaki Board of education.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Miyazaki
Email QR Code: