Tips for Teaching Children
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Meg Takemura, Pearson Longman
Doors open at 13:30 (1:30 PM). The first presentation is 14:00 - 14:50, entitled Everything You Need for 2 - 5 Year-Olds! This presentation gives you great ideas for using the Longman Young Children's Picture Dictionary. The second presentation is 15:10 - 16:20, entitled 5 Tips to Motivate Your Students. Using the textbook English Land, Takemura shows you five ways to motivate students.
You can register now by phone (092-731-9042) or email (email@example.com).
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Fukuoka Building, 9F Hall, Tenjin (same building as Maruzen)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: