The Basics of How to Teach English
Date: Sunday, June 3rd, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: David Lisgo (Workshop Leader)
This meeting is especially aimed at helping new teachers gain the basics in teaching English, giving a refresher course to more experienced teachers and providing everyone the opportunity of sharing their knowledge and ideas. We will look at methods and techniques of teaching the four skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking), classroom management, teaching aids, how to introduce new targets, the use of flashcards, games, songs and more. Whatever your teaching need is, we will do our best to give you some practical advice and skills. For your convenience, a map has been placed in the files section of ETJ Kagoshima.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: International Exchange Conference Room 1st floor Kagoshima Kenmin Kohryu Center, Yamashita-cho
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: