Planning Your Conference Visit (and chapter elections)
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
This chapter meeting will be used to discuss the upcoming conference in Kitakyushu and for the election of next year's chapter officers. We will also be asking some of the chapters' members who will be presenting in Kitakyushu to practice their presentations for us this day.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shizuoka Kyoiku Kaikan (next to Mr. Donuts, across from Shin-Shizuoka station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: