Oxford University Press:
Teaching Children Workshop Series 2008: Teaching Children Confidently and Effectively (Yokohama)
Date: Saturday, February 2nd, 2008 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Setsuko Toyama, Kevin Churchley, Patrick Jackson and Miki Sakai
Learn the tips and techniques needed to teach English to elementary school students with confidence from experienced teacher and co-author of the bestselling English Time series, Setsuko Toyama. Get original ideas for the effective use of the Oxford Reading Tree storybooks from enthusiastic and lively presenter, Kevin Churchley. Find out how to incorporate educational games and music into your classroom from the author of the fun-filled Potato Pals series, Patrick Jackson. Create a confident English speaking environment in your classroom using the complete range of Let's Go levels and components available with the help of IIEEC certified teacher trainer, Miki Sakai. So join us for what is set to be our most informative and fun series of workshops to date! For further details and pre-registration please visit: http://www.oupjapan.co.jp/events/
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: 3F Meiji Yasuda Seimei Radio Nippon Bldg., 5-85 Choja-Machi, Naka-Ku, Yokohama-Shi (Just five minutes. walk from JR Kannai Station, 1 minute walk from Yokohama Subway Isezakichoja-Machi Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454