Creating a Dynamic Classroom - Taking a new look at materials
Date: Saturday, February 16th, 2008 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
Taking a new look at your textbook will able you to add a new sparkle to your classes for this coming year. Come and join us as four veteran teachers and others share their wisdom about using their textbooks. For this meeting only, we will also have material on display for you to browse. There are door prizes for those who pre-register plus a prize draw for members of our ETJ-Hokkaido list. To pre-register e-mail us at email@example.com. Non-members may also sign up on the day for free.
The nearest subway station is Nishi 18chome Station. Exit 4 is easiest.
Organization: ETJ Sapporo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sapporo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Little Tree English School, Minami 1jo Nishi 17 chome1-18, Shirakaba Building, 1F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sapporo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 011-758-2740