Writing and Illustrating English Education Materials
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2008 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Junko Kurata, Director, Aeon Institute of Language Education
In this talk and workshop, Junko Kurata will explain what AEON seeks from illustrators and writers for their textbook materials. She will detail typical jobs set by editors and explain the various elements required. Following the talk, she will lead workshops for both illustrators and writers interested in giving the education materials field a try.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Conference Room 1, Jingumae 5-53-67, Shibuya (by the Children 's Castle and United Nations University)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908