Readers: Tips and Tricks
Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2008 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Janina Tubby
This may be your last chance in a long time to see Janina Tubby in action. Mark your calendars for a workshop not to be missed! Details, directions and maps here: www.etjkansai.com/Site/Welcome.html.
Back due to popular demand, Janina Tubby will share picture books and activities that work with babies and very small children, then take us on a quick walk through the ages up to reading fluency sharing activities and tips along the way that will stimulate interest, thinking and especially reading(!) in our younger students. If you use picture books and readers at all, this workshop is a must- attend event. Janina Tubby has years of experience teaching young learners and specializes in using picture books. Her school, English Dream, in Kobe, has a vast library of picture books and readers accumulated over the years and we are honored to have someone of her stature join us for what should be a rewarding and fun-filled workshop.
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Alika English, 1-8-15 Tagawa, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code: