(1) JALT: History, Relations with Domestic & International Organizations, Challenges, (2) Chapter Member Presentations
Date: Sunday, December 14th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Steve Brown, Former President of JALT National, (2) Chapter Member Presenters
(1) Steve Brown will talk about JALT and where it stands at the moment, a month after he finishes his four years as JALT President. giving a brief historical perspective, Steve will refer to changes which have taken place over the last few years and discuss some of the issues and opportunities which the organization faces.
(2) Details of the chapter member presentations will be announced shortly.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Mito-Shimin Kaikan, Mito
Location: Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: